Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Salmon and Veggies


By Sunday night, I am craving healthy, good-for-me food. I try and keep this up throughout the week so that I can derail over the weekends. Andy picked up a beautiful piece of salmon from YDFM and some fresh veggies. The last time we cooked salmon, I used Whole Foods 365 brand Ginger Miso Salad Dressing as a marinade. We used the rest of this last night and roasted our salmon in a 450 degree oven for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, we steamed some Jasmine rice, roasted whole carrots, and pan sauteed some Brusell sprouts with more of the Ginger Miso dressing. Finally, Andy took the roasted carrots and tossed them with some Siracha sauce in a sautee pan. Voila - healthy meal with leftovers for $15. Aren't those carrots just too cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment, what else do you have to do for the next five seconds....